Our Dedicated Baby Room
We can comfortably care for 9 babies, with a staff ratio of 1 practitioner to 3 babies.
Our baby unit offers a calm, snuggly, fun and loving environment. It caters for littles ones up to 2 years, or until they become confident on their feet and ready to move up to Toddlers. The children in this room have a wide range of resources and activities to stimulate their interests and encourage their natural development such as:
- Treasure Baskets – Baskets of Natural and Shiny textured objects for the little ones to go through and explore
- Tummy Time – A variety of tummy time rollers, pillows and mats to encourage your baby to get moving and start building muscle strength
- Books – Bright picture books, touch and feel textured books, educational books introducing words, colours, shapes, numbers and letters
- Wooden Toys – Peg jigsaws, vehicles, shape sorters and stacking towers
- Building Blocks – A variety of wooden and plastic building blocks
- Musical instruments – A variety of handheld musical instruments with different sounds
- Soft Toys, Animal Figures, Ride on toys and much, much more
They will also have access to the outdoor play area, where further activities are planned for them.
We provide a daily diary that informs you of your child’s activities, experiences and achievements in nursery and information such as meals and sleep times.
Safe in our hands
We understand and recognise what a big decision it is sending your child to nursery but would like to assure that they are in very safe hands. Our team of dedicated, loving staff are all fully qualified to care for children of this age and will continue to follow home routines within the nursery, providing a consistency of care that ensures your child feels happy and secure.
In the interest of our children in this room we operate a no shoe policy – blue shoe covers are available and so we encourage you to please still come into your child’s room and meet with the team when you drop off and pick up, as it is important that we work together and share information.
In the interest of hygiene and privacy for your little one, we have a separate nappy changing facility.
122 Bury Road